Have you ever been in the slumps and while scrolling Pinterest, you ran across a quote that kicked you in the butt? It made you rethink! But how often do you use them? And how do you use them?
My goal today is to inspire you to use motivational quotes more creativity and frequently. We all need a little encouragement or a kick in the butt sometimes. And if only one quote does it for you, we’re making progress to uplevel your life.
If this inspires you, share this with your friends and ask them to join you in the 30 day challenge below.
How can motivational quotes benefit you?
Five ways… maybe more
- Inspire you out of a funk
- Spark Creativity
- Shift your way of thinking about challenging times
- Reminds you to set and focus on your priorities
- Gives you an attitude of gratitude… and some Beyoncé fierceness.
I also think good-vibe quotes can bring on conviction and help you become a more responsible and productive person overall.
Ways to use these quotes… so you won’t set and forget them.
- Wall Art
- Planner Dividers
- Planner Stickers
- Quote on a Coloring page
- Wallpaper on your phone
- Hand lettering
- Screensaver on your computer
- Printed deco in your planner notes section
- Empty spaces on calendar
- Planner Cover (digital and printable)
- Bullet Journal quote doodle
- And you can do so much more with quotes… the options are endless and up to your imagination.
Are You up for the Powerful 30 challenge?
Imagine reading your motivational quotes daily and one day your brain just clicks.
You got the million dollar idea. From a quote.
They’re like affirmations for your soul to grow, which can prompt you to express gratitude daily. Or journaling about each quote will push you to take the leap on a business journey that you’ve been pushing to the side with procrastination.
When you use this 30 days of prompts printable, you will begin to notice a mindset shift. You’ll also be creating a daily habit that most people don’t have. Plus, you get to fill your planner with pretty things and motivating quotes.
sticking to the whole 30 day Challenge
- Plan to do it
- Set reminders in your phone or computer
- Tell a friend for accountability
- Ask a friend to do it with you
- Don’t make excuses, just do it.
And if you really want to challenge yourself, do it for 60 days and beyond.
75 Motivational Quotes to keep in your planner
1. Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you. -Beyonce´
2. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. —Wayne Dyer
3. Successful mothers are not the ones that never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles. –Sharon Jaynes
4. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.—Zig Ziglar
5. Your children don’t want a perfect mom, they want a happy mom. –Unknown
6. Time to be fabulous.
7. Attitude is everything.
9. Wake up and be awesome.
10. Good things take time.
11. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
12. It’s a slow process but quitting won’t speed it up.
13. When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold a pen. -Harley Davidson
14. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
15. Don’t be the same, be better.
16. You have goals so big you feel uncomfortable telling small-minded people.
17. Your only limit is you.
18. You are capable of amazing things.
19. You’re a freaking genius.
20. Don’t tell people your dreams, show them.
21. Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
22. Today is a gift.
23. It’s never too late to get your ish together.
25. Think positive thoughts.
26. Do more of what makes you happy.
27. Change your thoughts and you’ll change the world.
28. Never stop dreaming.
29. You did not wake up to be mediocre.
30. Plan on it.
31. Whoever is happy will make others happy to. -Anne Frank
32. Every day is a fresh start.
33. The future depends on what you do today.
34. Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.
35. Be the reason someone smiles today.
36. Remember: you already have what it takes.
37. Don’t be busy, be productive.
38. If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.
39. If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
40. Be scared and do it anyway.
41. Don’t put a period where God put a comma. -Lisa Nichols
42. Remember why you started.
43. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
44. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. -Gloria Steinem
45. If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow. -Beyonce´
46. The only way you are going to learn is to fail. -Rachel Hollis
47. Shine your damn light.
48. The quality of your life is the quality of your habits. -Rachel Hollis
49. Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business -Rachel Hollis
50. Stop stressing about debt, and instead, just focus on earning more money. It’s really that simple. -Rachel Rodgers
52. The best way to find out what we really need is to get rid of what we don’t. -Marie Kondo
53. The most powerful words in the universe are the words you say to yourself. -Marie Forleo
54. You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going. -Marie Forleo
55. Make your commitments stronger than your moods. -Marie Forleo
56. Make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self worth. -Oprah Winfrey
57. Stop whining, start grinding. -Eric Thomas
58. You become what you believe. -Oprah Winfrey
59. Surround yourself with only people who are going to take you higher. -Oprah Winfrey
60. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. -Oprah Winfrey
61. You have two choices: you can make a living or you can design a life. -Jim Rohn
62. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day. -Jim Rohn
63. Do the things everyone else avoids. -Jim Rohn
64. The cost of procrastination is the life you could’ve lived. -Ronne Brown
65. When you know your value you don’t need to be approved by others to feel important. -Myles Munroe
66. I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. -Louise Hay
67. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it. -Louise Hay
68. Supporting another’s success won’t damper your own. -Jenna Kutcher
69. And to wake up knowing God is on my side is enough. -Jenna Kutcher
70. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. -John Maxwell
71. People may hear your words but they feel your attitude. -John Maxwell
72. A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous -Coco Chanel
73. I like myself today. Your like is an extra. -Lisa Nichols
74. In order to be irreplaceable you must always be different -Coco Chanel
75. If your mind can monkey around all day, think about what could happen if you channel that energy to your goals. -Emma Xu
76. Don’t be like the rest of them darling. -Coco Chanel
77. Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going. -Eric Thomas
78. Focus on being productive instead of being busy. -Tim Ferris
79. Breathe and remember who you are.
80. The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy. -Yves Saint-Laurent
81. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand
83. A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. -Eleanor Roosevelt
84. Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
85. There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer. -Rihanna
Whew! This entire list of motivational quotes is so dang powerful. I know something touched your soul because mine is on fire. Picture yourself meditating on one banging quote each morning. You’ll be starting your day with so much passion.
Use these in your planner every single day and share them online with your friends. You never know who’s life you’ll touch just by sharing a bit of inspiration in this crazy world.